That's my cousin Carrie. She was married August 11th in The Smoky Mountains. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Best of all, we all love her new husband Steve! I wished I could have enjoyed it all more. Sadly I got a tummy bug and was feeling bad throughout the ceremony and reception. I went back to the cabin and stayed close to the potty for two hours. I felt better the next day for our first adventure.

2 comments:
Can you believe that it's been 2 weeks already?!?!? Everytime I look back at pictures (a few times a day) I fall more in love with my dress... I should really wear it more often :)
Love you!!!
I think you should wear it at least once a week. I can't believe this time next Saturday we will be getting ready for my daughters wedding!!! I have been weepy all day..
Love me
Post a Comment