Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hey big dummy remember you are almost 49 not 25

To supplement my inome I clean houses houses on the weekends sometimes. Working in a real estate office helps get me those jobs. Like anything it can be feast or famine and this weekend is a feast I cleaned one house yesterday and today I will be cleaning another one. The house I did yesterday was a rental that the folks had lived in for two years and I don't think they cleaned it the entire time.




This bath tub was especially fun to clean since it took the drain about elbenty hours to drain

Yes there were children living here.

The house that I am cleaning today is one that two older men had lived in for 16 years and it is just as bad if not worse than this one. If I did not need the money believe me I would not take houses like this to clean. Most of the time the houses I clean have had people that took care of them. Sore does not even begin to describe how my body feels today. I try not to take more than one house a weekend to give me one day to rest. But like I said it is feast or famine. Either I have no houses to clean or everyone needs it done now.

I will end with a happy picture.

Thing one being silly.

Moi

No comments: