Am I really going to blog or not? Good question. I should ask myself sometime. I blame life, yes life. It gets in the way.
This probably should be my outlet right now and it may just be, you see my twin, my other half, my brain partner was diagnosed with cancer the beginning of this month and jesus it SUCKS. She starts treatment on Monday and I can't be with her. She lives 700 miles away! And I can't quit work and go be with her, If it were me she could not either but thats beside the point. No wait that is the point, she wants me to be there and I WANT to be there, Still WAH! I am not going to say anything about prognosis yet, still to soon. But We are praying that it was caught early enough. So here is to my Sissy, My heart, My Love.
Moi

No comments:
Post a Comment