Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3rd annual trip to the pumpkin farm aka as Grandma is CRAZY!

This is the third year that I have taken my grandchildren to a local pumpkin farm. This was the first year that two of the parents did not go with. It was me and my two sons kids, 2  four year olds and a 3 year old, My daughter and her two year old son, My sister in law with her 4 year old grandaughter and My Mother who is not much help wrangling little ones. So to just let you all know I was trying to keep an eye on two 4 year olds and a 3 year old. Crazy I know! Both grandaughters both got lost for a minute. And then the grandson did a hari kari off of a hay bale. Needless to say I was exhausted. Needless to say I loved every tiring minute of it. But next year I will be a spectator!










Moi

No comments: