Friday, January 22, 2010

My other half




I am way, way, way late to venture into this blogging business but here I am anyway. Don’t look for good pictures, grammar or punctuation. Others have said what I just said, But I am sayin it anyhow!

Lately I have thought about the purpose or direction this is going to take. I think, no I know it will be just like I am. A walking mass of contradictions full of good  will , I hope.


So a picture is of my other half. Literally.

 This is me and my twin sister Kelly. I am on the left. This was taken in 1963 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where we lived until we migrated to Texas in 1974.   My brother-in-law calls us brain partners. He thinks he is being funny by saying that. However he is right. We do share a brain. There is not one day where we can go without speaking to one another, When we do the conversation would either bore, horrify or make one shake their head in confusion. I can make her laugh and she can make me laugh like no other. We don’t care if anyone else finds us amusing. Really we don’t. I think the above picture says it all. 

And if not this one will. 


Moi







No comments: